Payday HCM Blog

Employee Benefits and Mental Health Coverage

Jul 18, 2023 11:43:00 AM / by Payday HCM posted in Employee Benefits, Employee Well-Being, Mental Health Coverage

Although close to 40% of companies upgraded their mental health offerings during the pandemic, that still leaves a whopping 60% of companies that may not be meeting their employees’ needs.

How Does Employee Benefits...

Read More

How to Prevent Burnout at Work: Here’s What Employers Can Do

Mar 27, 2023 1:00:05 PM / by Payday HCM posted in Employee Retention, Employee Well-Being, Post-Pandemic Workplace

A work martyr - someone who habitually sacrifices their own needs for the needs of their organization, is a negative result of an unhealthy workplace and work culture. People who fit into this category usually meet the...

Read More

How to Provide Support for Employees in A Post-Pandemic Workplace

Mar 13, 2023 3:21:57 PM / by Payday HCM posted in Employee Engagement, Employee Well-Being, Post-Pandemic Workplace

Almost 3 years after the COVID outbreak, the pandemic has become part of history. However, the impact of the pandemic remains strong. Many companies have shifted to a remote or hybrid model, which is one of the biggest...

Read More

Lists by Topic

see all